749 North Court Street
P.O. Box 4747
Montgomery, AL 36103
Scrap Recycling Division
Sabel's full service scrap division operates from two locations in the central
Alabama region Sabel Steel Service headquartered on North
Court Street in Montgomery and as Montgomery Iron & Metal Company
(MIMCO) on Day Street in Montgomery.
The following is a partial listing of services:
- Purchasing We purchase any amount of scrap metal, from both individuals
and large industries. Our prices reflect the market every day.
Our scales are bonded and certified.
- Processing Sabel processes the full range of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, including copper, brass, stainless and aluminum. With our 500-ton and 800-ton shears and our baling press, we prepare metal scrap to mill specifications.
- Selling Sabel Scrap Division sells the majority of its scrap metal to mini and integrated mills. To more specialized manufacturing groups, we sell bundled aluminum, tool steel, brass, copper, stainless and other alloys.
- Transporting Sabel owns its own fleet of trucks, and is located at the railyard in Montgomery, which makes trucking or railroad shipping expedient. Overseas shipments are made from the Port of Mobile.
Clean-up Following demolition, renovation or other situations involving
the accumulation of unwanted scrap, Sabel will pay market rates
and clear it away swiftly.
- On-site Trailers/Pans We provide the containers and haul them away when full.